If you’re working on localhost (your PC), I recommend you use XAMPP as best Apache for Joomla! CMS.
Hosting / Server
Joomla! 3 requires PHP version from 5.6.x or higher, this is the highlight for hosting compatible, for more details please read it here.
Install Template Package
Before installing the Free Template Package, you must make sure that you have installed Joomla. Download the latest release of Joomla 3 at http://www.joomla.org/download.html. For more information on how to install Joomla, you can refer to How To Install Joomla CMS.
1/ Install Free Template Package: Template package use for a new website that you want to build content from zero without sample data, or using for your website with existing data. For unzip it, just install it via Extension Manager (Admin > Extensions > Extension Manager, browser file and click to upload).
* Notice: In case your template file exceeds the maximum upload limit (> 2MB), please see this article to resolve the issue.
After finish, you can go to “Extensions” / “Templates” / “Styles” / “[template_name]-default”, switch default Joomla! template to new template.
For start to build your website, you can use standard Joomla! elements such as Articles, Module, etc.
Install Quickstart Package and Active all Features (PRO)
If you want to access all features and get sample data and layout as on live demo, consider getting PRO version of the template. This package only available in PRO version, by access PRO version, you just go to our Onepage Joomla! Template Listing, find your template name and go to the detail of template and order PRO version.
With PRO version, you have all access for template features, Quickstart download and 12 months for dedicated support service!
Template Content & Styles
How to Display Main Menu
Open a new browser window and type in the URL, which will be similar to http://www.your-site-name-here.com/administrator or, if you have Joomla! installed on your local computer, http://localhost/your-folder-name-here/administrator. Here you will have to log in as an Administrator or Super Administrator.
Go to “Extensions” / “Templates” / “Styles” / “[template_name]-default”. This is where you edit template styles.
Please click button “Template Options“.
Please click tab Navigation and choose Main Menu.
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to save the Main Menu. To leave without saving click the Cancel toolbar button.
Off-canvas (Mobile Menu)
Publish a module on the “offcanvas” module position. It is a built-in Joomla module position in the off-canvas sidebar.
Go to Extensions -> Modules -> New and choose the module type you want to display in the off-canvas sidebar. Type “offcanvas” as the module position name:
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to save the Module Off Canvas Menu. To leave without saving click the Cancel toolbar button.
Add Menu Items to Your Menu
To Create a New Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] → Add New Menu Item from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. For example, if a Menu is called “About Joomla”, select Menus → About Joomla → Add New Menu Item.
To Edit a Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. For example, if a Menu is called “Main Menu”, select Menus → Main Menu. Then either click the title of the menu item in the table list or select the menu item checkbox and click the “Edit” icon in the toolbar.
How to Add a New Menu
There are 2 ways to add a Menu: Within the site administration panel, select Menus from the menu bar in the upper left corner. From the drop-down list, choose the “Manage” then choose “Add New Menu”. You can also select Menu Manager from the left column and then select “New” from the top left corner icons.
Fill in the “Title”, “Menu Type” and a “Description”:
- Title *: A proper title for the menu. This is used to identify the menu in the Menu Manager in the backend.
- Menu type *: This should be a unique identification name used by Joomla! to identify this menu. Spaces are not allowed but you may use the ‘-‘ character such as news-menu.
- Description: A description of the menu, useful for your own reference.
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to create the new menu. The Save & Close button will return you to the Menu Manager. To leave without saving click the Cancel toolbar button.
If you saved and closed, you will see your new menu in the list of Menus.
How to make menu navigation for the one-page template?
For the one-page template, all content should be placed in the single page. So, all link in navigation menu will scroll and move to target content that you defined, that’s anchor links.
A page jump is made of two parts:
- The link: this the link that you put for a menu item.
- The anchor: this is the spot where you want to jump readers to, it’s based on an ID of the content element.
Example: You want to create a new menu item called “Services” with the intro about your company, so you just create an anchor (ID) for your part in content, example:
<p id=”lt-intro”>Intro about your company</p>
So, via details of menu item “Services” in Joomla!, you just use “External URL” menu item type, and put anchor #lt-intro for “Link” attribute.
From the main menu select “Extensions” / “Templates” / “ltexample-Default“. This is where you edit template styles. When a template is first installed, a default style is created for it. The default style for the template will have the same name as the template with a – Default suffix.
There are 8 options for Style: Basic,Presets, Layout, Menu, Typography, Custom Code, Advanced, Blog, Assignment.
There are 8 options for Basic: LOGO, HEADER, BODY, FOOTER, SOCIAL ICONS, CONTACT INFO, COMING SOON, ERROR PAGE
– Logo: The Logo setting provides the ability to easily change the Logo Type, Module Position, Image, Retina Logo and Mobile Logo.
– Header: The Header setting provides the ability to easily change the Sticky Header and Favicon of header area.
– Body: This feature provides the ability to easily enable boxed layout.
– Footer: The Footer setting provides the ability to easily change Copyright.
– Social Icons: The Social Icons setting provides the ability to easily change Icons and Module Position.
– Contact Information: The Contact Information setting provides the ability to easily change Information and Module Position.
– Coming Soon: The Coming Soon setting provides the ability to easily change Coming Soon Title and Content.
Presets (Color Styles)
The Presets setting provides the ability to easily change Styles and Options.
We defined 8 color presets for template, you can select existing color you want and Enable this option to use custom styles. Built-in presets will not work if this option is enabled.
Layout (Template Positions)
The Layout setting provides the ability to easily change layout template by using: Add Columns, Add Row and Settings.
Menu (Location & Styles)
The Menu setting provides the ability to easily change Menu, Menu Type, Dropdown Width and Dropdown Animation.
Typography (Style & Size)
The Typography setting provides the ability to easily change Font Family, Font Weight & Style, Font Subset, Font Size and update Google Fonts List.
Blog (Joomla! Articles)
The Blog setting provides the ability to easily change Icon Post Format, Comment Setting and Social Share.
Advanced (Compress / Import & Export Options)
Import & Export Options
With this feature, you can import and export template settings. It is also possible to export initial settings such as typography, logo, and importing available settings of the template that you want to install
Party Build-in Document
Font Awesome http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Bootstrap CSS http://getbootstrap.com/
Joomla! CMS http://www.joomla.org/
If you have any questions with the product before to buy, feel free to contact us via Live-Chat or Contact Form.
If you’re using Free version, copyright on footer will be shown. You can’t remove it, it’s copyright information for the template that you must to keep in order to use the template as Free license with us.
If you want to remove this copyright or replace with new content, please go with PRO version. Visit all Joomla! templates, find your template name and purchase PRO version.
After purchase PRO version, you backup your Template Settings by use export function (see screenshot below) via “Template Settings” / “Advanced“, then uninstall your current Free template.
Next, please go to Customer Area, download PRO package and unzip it, find Template Install package, reinstall it via “Extension” / “Manage” / “Install“, then activate your new PRO theme and import Template Settings to remove copyright on footer and access all pro features.
Forum & Ticket System
- Forum Support System (Pro Standard & Pro Unlimited Customer)
- Ticket Support System (Pro Unlimited Customer only)
If you want to install Quickstart package on your hosting, you can order here.
If you want to hire our developer to the custom template, you can request here.
Looking for new template for your project, and only use it for your website, ask our developer here.